AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

busy

I will write more....I am preparing a post about how even though I'm MUCH better and definitely getting to the point of remission, there are still things that plague me.  Just to encourage those who wonder if it's normal.....yes, I say I feel awesome, and I do, but we can tell that meds are still needed to eradicate more Lyme buggers.

I'm busy, though, as our last foster child went home (so happy he could be with family!!!) and now spending a lot of time with a very very different age foster baby who needs constant attention (it's so much fun when they are teensy!).

Anyhow -- a Lyme post is forthcoming.  And know that I pray for those of you who I "know" through the internet....even if I've never commented on your blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment