AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Intrigued

Pretty much since I found out I was pregnant, my health has improved greatly! I thought at first it was because hubby was home, but realized he had been home for 2 weeks with hardly any improvement. Now I have loads of energy and only minimal aches and pains. In the next few weeks I'm sure the pregnancy symptoms will rage but for now I am thankful and enjoying this respite from the awful candida die-off symptoms.

I also think the 18 days my beloved was home really helped not only emotionally but physically in that my body got to rest! He took care of the munchkin and me and it was so nice to let my body rest. That is probably another factor into why my body is feeling 'better'.

We'll see how it goes now that he's gone back to finish his tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment