AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

hit

The first hit was yesterday.  Today is equally as destructive because it's the same dose as yesterday. Yikes! I took these videos yesterday (I've actually been keeping a sort of "video diary" of a lot that has happened with my Lyme disease and when appropriate I'll post them (yes, there are some with ugly crying....those might take a LONG time to surface on here :) ).

Before the meds:


After the meds:


When I'm particularly hit hard, my right side of the face will droop a little.  Mostly in the eye area.  But I can feel it all along my face.  When I can detox a bit it gets better but it's amazing how Lyme has affected so many parts of my body!


Here's a pic where you can see it better - droopy right (my right) eye:


No comments:

Post a Comment