AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

great

This has been the second of my "off" weeks and I feel fabulous!  More than I've ever felt that way before.  I had a phone appt. with my doctor this morning and she also was so happy with me that I'm feeling better and better on my "off" weeks.  So now she's going to tweak my current protocol just a bit by adding in another drug and backing off of some other drugs.  She said the first "on" week will be a bio-film blaster and the second week will be sort of a "clean up" of all the bacteria that got "blasted" in the first week.

She said even though my body might be ready for 3 "off weeks" instead of two, we're going to stick with the 2 weeks off for now.  I'm completely fine with this as I didn't even think she'd suggest 3 weeks off of drugs.  And I don't want to jump the gun.

So I start meds again on Monday.  It might be rougher since we're adding another drug but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

And you know what encouraged me a lot this month?  My calendar.  It was chalk full of busy days.  And I didn't dread them.  Most of my months look stark empty.  So I think a full calendar is a sign that I'm headed in the right direction health wise!

Next post -- my symptoms last year when I first got diagnosed with Lyme vs. the symptoms I have now. :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are making improvements!! :) I love your idea for the next post.

    ReplyDelete