AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

calm

Today is the day.....well, not THE day where the "lump" comes out.  At least, I don't think so.  I believe it is just a CONSULT with the surgeon.  But my general doctor seemed to think they might take a look at it and say, "Let's take it out now."  So I guess that might be a possibility.

But now that I've had a week to think about it and be a tad anxious about the whole thing, I'm exceptionally calm today for some reason.  I know my church family is praying for us and so many others and so that does probably have a lot to do with my calmness.

Anyway -- I'll let you know how the appointment goes.  It will probably just consist of, "Yes, I feel that lump.  Let's schedule your surgery." :)

P.S - Giveaway coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment