AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

excited

Yay! I've gained 3 lbs. this month! It MUST mean something in my regimen is working on my gut so I can absorb nutrients better.

My appointment with my doctor went well. All is going according to plan and my recent flare up of symptoms seems to be from all of the toxins from the dying off process. I backed down the dose of one of the antibiotics and seem to be doing better this week. Dr. said that was a good call.

He is concerned that my liver is "hurting" so we did some blood work. I suspect it will come back normal as all my blood work always does, but I'm not complaining about that!

Now that I know that I AM gaining weight I'm going to really try hard again to gain just another 5 lbs if I can. I would be happy with that and stop worrying. That would be my pre-marriage weight and maybe my wedding rings would fit again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have this blog. I know that every one of your friends and loved ones who pray for you appreciate being able to read it, too. GLAD to hear about the weight gain. Praising God with your for that and continuing to trust Him for the rest of your health. I love you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete